Followers

Monday, December 14, 2009

Starting to get ready to put Christmas stamping supplies away for another year

Yesterday, Glenn came in with this piece of 'moss' in his hand... it was so very pretty... I took some pictures of it, and then of course had to make a card with the moss on it... I just think it is so very pretty and unusual looking.. at this time of the year it gets all these cute little leaves 'blooming and makes it so pretty looking... It grows on trees and bushes and is a very healing plant... just couldn't pass this one up...

Also I was looking at another gals gallery on SCS and fell in love with her work... this is similar to one of her cards... the simplicity of the card is so much different than I usually create.. but love this... Of course I had to cut out some leaves... and these I cut out of shiney gold cardstock...













So have some cute little stickers that you don't know what to do with... well I need some more Thank you notes for after the holidays... so here are a few of them.. The card on the left was created by embossing with clear powder and then using my favorite paints .... Twinkling H2o's to create the background... then I added the works Thank You with a nice black brush pen.. Very easy and with a few punched corners, simple to do and nice to send as a thank you.






The little red card... 4.25X5.5 I used a Spellbinders frame, and a piece of Christmas paper and a 3.25" square with Martha's loop border punches... and add the little MS scallop punch and then put the sticker on... a cute little card with some pizazz... The snowman is glittered... so it sparkles.



My dear friend the Owl... I love owls.. think they are very special critters.. we have an Owl box on the farm.... and we are waiting for one to build it's nest in the house.. so far we have a huge family of squirrels, but have been told that they will be moved out by the owl, if she wants to move in... so we are keeping our fingers crossed... I made this card by cutting out an embossing folder..!!!! Yes I do love to cut things out... so I cut it out.. and then I painted the background and embossed it with the diamond embossing folder... and using the swiss dots folder, made the smaller white background paper... made a few faux feathers... and a little Peace sign.. we truly need peace on this earth at this time..we have been at war my entire life on this earth... we need peace now... anyway, I added the peace as a reminder of this strong feeling I have.

Okay... the Candle card... I loved creating this card... and it again was from a gals gallery that I visited yesterday... fell in love with her candle card... and I did put a different slant on the side of the card, by using fiber and adding some of my paper beads, and then also created the flame a little bit different... I used 4 layers of paper and then put some diamond gloss on it... to make it shine. The Ginkgo leaves were stamped and then gold embossing powder on them... and then painted with Twinkling H2O's... my background paper was also painted with H2o's...

Hope you have enjoyed my labors of yesterday... and hope to be able to do some more cards today... have to go to the post office and get all my Christmas boxes and cards mailed... then I will be able to do a few more Christmas cards for some friends and then finish up presents I have been working on... Onward

Thanks for stopping by my blog... and hope you will follow me... Thanks and have a super creative day in all that you do... think WORLD PEACE.... we need it...

Love, Light and Peace.... Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bonnie. Thank you for becoming a follower on my blog. I would love to learn more about your doodles. Your cards are lovely.

    ReplyDelete