Followers

Saturday, January 9, 2010

A few cards to share


I think at this point for those that don't know me really all that well, will under stand when I say I love to make cards!!!! I guess it is an understatement in many ways... but don't we all???

Anyway... I had a lot of fun making different things on cards and this is one.. .I love making layered butterflies that sort of look like they are going to take off... but when they are put into the envelope ... they get all flat..

SOoooooo......I figured out how to make them always be a butterfly ready to take off... especially when you take it out of the envelope for the first time.. I put thin strips of fun foam that I have glue near the center of the butterfly... they always just pop up again... always ready!!!! The flower on the lower left side of the card was stamped on paper that I created with my H20's... and left a lot of watermarks... then stamped this Bohemian style flower and again using H2o's colored it in... along with a gold gel pen... Very plain and simple...

Thanks for taking a look at my blog... I really enjoy the fact that you come to visit...would love for you to become a follower... thanks a million... Have a super creative day...

Love, Light and Peace.... Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment