Followers

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pink, Chocolate, and eggplant...


Wow a really different challenge for me... these colors are fine... but all combined with each other..???? The brown was really the culprit... as I am not that use to using this color at all.. I prefer purples, blues, and pinks... add some greens, even beige and black.. but that is about it.. so this was really a challenge for me...

But after three cards, I got the hang of it, and was fine with it...

I had stamped a lot of these early this morning... so I had to paint them... (with my H2o's of course..) and then cut them out... yeah.. with that all done, I then was able to decide which papers to use...

Easily said.. but start to look thru a 6 inch pile of paper and see which ones you pick out... aout of the many, I was able to see about 15 that were okay.. and then narrowed that down to about 6 and then was able to pick out what I wanted...



I love to layer, so that is not a problem... and the more layers the happier I am.. a little bow and wow... I am happy...

Trying to decide on a bow can be life changing in many ways... LOL..

So here are the two final cards that I added to the color challenge...

Hope that you like them... leave me a message...
Come back later when you get a chance... and also pass on my site to others that you feel would like to visit...

Thanks a million...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous as always Bonnie! Your flowers are so like like and are just amazing! Thanks for the kind comments you left me today. :-)
    Did you find any help on that computer issue??
    Hugs, Judi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flower cards. I am not much of a brown person either but you did a great job with it, making it look beautiful with the other colors!

    ReplyDelete