Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A fun time

When I am playing with paper it is always a fun time for me... On Tuesday I had some things on my work table and started to put together some cards... this one is one of them... It is the Easter Girl Bunny...

How cute is she... I love her...

Using some punched, the oval Spellbinder set, and a simple ribbon I was able to create a Clean and simple card... getting easier for me all the time..

BUT then I went to the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge and Phyllis had this really dynamic sketch.. and so I created this card... using the colors from the Color challenge as well.. (which were plum, plum mist and cocoa... so you can see them as well..

I used my Martha Stewart punch and also created some other little flowers to put next to the large one.. added some punched borders and a few pearls and was done.. Hope you have fun visit here...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment