Followers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Midnight Madnees Sketch Challenge

Another Tuesday Challenge.. but I wanted to make a really special card for this challenge... and I think I did... the sketch was really different with this wavy border.. and I wanted to try that and really emphasize the line... in real life (not a picture) you can really see it very clearly... I added the white eyelet to make it more pronounced and also added it as a flap, vs. part of the card... as the paper underneath it is so wonderful.. and I wanted you to able to see it all.. it has these most wonderful white flowers, of which I tried to copy... soft and delicate...

My flowers were made with a Spellbinders die.. and then I painted them with H20's and added some pearls... the color is called yellow, but they are a pale orange to me..

I used my H20's on the basket of flowers too.. with the little bird on the side... Some of Martha's punches are really starting to be more and more useful.. .I love them all..

This sketch didn't call for an easel card, but I really think they are such a lovely way to show off a design... so I tried to fit the sketch into this format... didn't totally succeed... but I still got most of it done right... I love it anyway... and it is a spring card... Trying so hard to THINK SPRING... maybe it will come sooner...

Thanks for stopping by... have a nice day.. and see you soon.. .
Love, Light and Peace..Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie: I just happened upon this spectacular card as I am a follower of your blog. I did not see a link to this card over at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. With all your work and fascinating design elements...you need to put it in Mr. Linky so the design team can come and see this beauty! Everything is so fresh and clean and totally spring! I love it. Thanks for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :o}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi bonnie, just checking our your lovely blog..are you going to enter this beauty under your blog or SCS this week? I will be back to comment more later.. Got to run and take care of the kids :)
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostss

    ReplyDelete