Followers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Sweet n Sassy

The other day, I can't honestly remember how I came to find this, but I did... and what fun... On Thursday I entered this challenge on line for creating a card with buttons on it.. .GREAT.. that was not really a challenge.. and the nicest thing was that they gave me a Free Lamb to use to make the card... so that is way down at the bottom...

Anyway, if you did make a card for the challenge, Korin would send you two other FREE digi 'stamps' of which I had never used any of this type of thing and really enjoyed using these...

I could print them out to any size I wanted and make as many as I desired... and so I did.. I will talk about the one on the left... which I call Tulips with Glitter paper... wow... this is so unlike me... the colors, the glitter paper, the huge dotted paper... everything about it is NOT me... but that challenge this morning ... I think it did something to my brain.. you will see what I am talking about if you read down a couple of entries... Anyway... this is some of the new papers I received from K and Company... I love their papers and got quite a few pads.. and a couple of reams of certain ones that I really love.. .this lime is one of the reams.. yikes .. I love it...

Anyway... this tulip digi stamp... I printed it out 4 times, was able to pop it so it is a 3D... and then made the butterfly really stand out.. A little of Martha's black lace... and a black satin bow... and it was done... how about that turquiose Glitter paper... isn't that something.. it is the main theme of this one K and Company paper... love it..


Here is that lime paper again... just wonderfully exciting to me.. love it.. and I also got a Valentines pad... really some very nice papers in there... and they don't have to be used for Valentines only... with the exception of the one that I used on the left side of the card... it says Happy valetines day.. so between this and few other cards I made... they are almost all gone.. didn't take long...

I used a couple of the other prints... built them up and put a red narrow ribbon around it adn a little lace and a spellbinder heart...

The DAISIES are from Sweet n Sassy.. .Take a look at the stamps over there... they are really quite nice and there are quite a few I desire.. that is for sure..


http://snrcardiverse.ning.com/group/sweetnsassystamps





Okay I really love this little lambie pie one..
Can't stop the underlining... sorry about that...
don't know how these things happen... ??? I just try and pretend that it is not happening..

This little lambie pie is really a cute one... and I cut her out, and added the little gray swiggles to represent the locks of wool.. and then cut her out... For the back ground, I scored some white paper, and then with another sheet I created a lace border with Martha's double heart punch.. I layered the two of them... added some ribbon and the lamb.. then some flowers that I painted with my Twinkling H20's and added some stones to the center... a few leaves that I also drew and painted... and of course the three little buttons... that was the challenge that I had to do so I could get the other two digi stamps FREEEEEEE ... how wonderful that was...

Thanks Korin.. for them... and as promised here are the cards.. I love them.. and will use t hem often.. expecially the daisies... MY favorite flower...

Thanks for visiting my blog... and come back again soon...
Love, Light and Peace.. Bonnie


1 comment:

  1. Bonnie, these are fantastic!!!! Thank you for sharing with me and blog land :). I hope you will get much more use of them.

    Big hugs,
    Korin

    ReplyDelete