Followers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

3 challenges in one card!!!!

Wow... today I had so many things that I wanted to get done... and I really wanted to take the time to make a really special card for EACH challenge.. but time just didn't
allow me to do this today... so I thought about it all night in between dreams and night time thinking... and finally came up with this idea... making the gray (for which I have NO gray paper at all... light or dark...) the black and white floor... and then ... anyway... it went on like that for hours... finally I got up and made the card... I am tired.. but it has been a fun day...

The three challenges...
One was the Tea Pot Tuesday.. where we are going to London to see the Newest Johnny Depp Alice In Wonderland movie... and we are suppose to arrive to help out... so here I am... in all my glory... people flowers, and also the white rabbit... with the black and white floor...

The other challenge was a sketch Challenge by Midnight Maddness... and this was the sketch... and the last challenge was the color challenge, which I had the biggest problem with getting the colors to mix into my design... so I made the floor gray and white, in lieu of black and white... LOL... it works for me...
we also had to use a spellbinders for a border... so that is the trellis the flowers are climbing up...

A fun card.. and veyr challenging time wise.. but I got it done... and also got my newest addition ... Pretties by Bonnie published... and connected to this one... so please take a look see... the button to connect is on the right... Enjoy your visit there... and as always... thanks for stopping by here to visit and hope that you enjoyed your visit...

Love, Light and Peace.. Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. I just love your card Bonnie. Fantastic. I almost forgot about the garden of flowers. That is one of my favorite parts of Alice in Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete