Followers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Color challenge is for Tuesday...


Today's color challenge... Eggplant, orchid and olive... three colors that I happen to love...alone, together and mixed any which way... so I had no problem with this one, except what to do...

I used a butterfly that Victoria gave me.. thanks Victoria... I love it... she gave me two... and I used the larger one on this card...

I also used a lot of background sheets.. all punched with butterflies or pansies... and then a few violets...

This card also was made using the layout for Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge... I love these sketch challenges... they always make me put so much into a card... but still I learn from it... as I have this one... Priscilla and the design group did this one too... and I love it... They are looking for more people to join their challenges.. so you can do this too... go to http://priscillastyles.blogspot.com/ on Tuesday morning and you will see the challenge right there... it is always fun, and you can use Mr. Linky to link your card to their blog... a fun experience...

Thanks for stopping by... hope you have a wonderful spring day... the cherry trees are blooming around here... so very pretty.. love it... so pretty... Spring is a time of many colors... all blending together to say Hello...
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie

1 comment: