Followers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A garden of Good Wishes

Today being Wednesday it is sketch Challenge and Roxie the hostess always has a new and different sketch for us to play with... I always have fun trying to create something a little different with these sketches... and today I used another way of creating my background...

I used a 6x6 stamp made by Impression Obsession and printed out the floral paper... I used sepia, and black inks on the stamp... and printed onto glossy paper for the crisp print... I love it..

Then I used a piece of thin handmade paper for the right side of the card... made a square using Martha's punches... and then added a medallion... for those you who are not familiar with tea bag folding... you start off with some squares... the ones I started out with are ones that I made, with my own designs... and printed them out into 1.5 inch squares... and then I folded 8 of them all the same way to created this wreath... I then glued the wreath to a piece of peach cardstock... and created the place for the scalloped circluar message...

Then it just needed something... so I added a 'ruffle' flower and leaves from Pretties by Bonnie... if you have not checked out my other blog... it is easy to get too... just click on the button on the right hand side that says "Pretties by Bonnie" and it will link you directly to that site... hope you enjoy all the fun things there...

Then I added a few little paper flowers with different colors to add to the softness of the card...
Thanks for taking a look and do hope you have a wonderful day...

Love, Light and Peace... Bonnnie

No comments:

Post a Comment