Followers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gate way card

I cannot remember what Renee called this card that she showed us how to create.. This was a real procedure plus... and I don't think I would make another one of these characters... Too much measuring and too much ado about nothing... but a nice card... but not that nice... just not my cup of tea...

I stamped the front of the card with resist and then used chalks to color the stamping... and added a lotus template from Spellbinders... love that template... I think it is one of my favorites...

Then I added the center of the 'flower' image and when you open the card entirely you will see the other flower image...




The inside of the card also was done with resist and chalks... so pretty... I love the softness of that technique...

Then when the card is entirely open you wee this...

Pretty neat card... but a little too detailed for me... I like to put my detail in other areas.. not in measuring...

Thanks Renee for all the hard work on this card...

3 comments:

  1. Well, you sure got a lot "done" card wise and OTHER.. slowing down? I don't think so... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. even with all the other activities you managed to get 3 cards done-my fav is april's blouse card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' great, lots of lovely details to take in, it is nice to do something for the sake of it and then decide if you really want to do that again or not... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete