Followers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Little Bird

Today this card is for two challenges...
One is Betty's Color Challenge... and she gave us Celery, Turquoise and cocoa with crimping as dessert...

So with that in mind I went to Midnight Madness and the sketch Challenge there was given... (which is what I used for the color challenge..)

Now you can see both of these challenges ...

The other day when I had some friends over, we got into Acrylic paints.. and using a couple of colors we brayer it onto cardstock... then used bubble wrap to put the white onto the dried colors... then of course used a stamp to create the fore front... which is what I did... But then I added a few things... I cut it out with a spellbinder and then added some Flowers with buds from Pretties by Bonnie, and then a little tag with a message on it...

Part of the sketch was to have 'ribbons' coming out from behind the square... and I added my ribbons as crimped papers... and then added some white lace using a punch from Martha...

Added some pearls and was done...

Thanks for taking a look at my card... and also try this fun technique with the paints... really neat...

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment