Followers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Perfecto....


Perfecto...
This is a card that I made for a challenge.. the challenge was to case Cathleen's (ctorina) gallery... wow... it is one fantastic gallery... so is her blog.. since she is a Paper Doll, you can get to her blog directly from here... she site is listed below where all the Paper Dolls are... go and visit... That is why I can call this card perfecto... as her cards are all perfect... in all ways..

I wanted to keep up with making my Christmas cards... and I wanted to make this type of card... so I combined the two of these projects... I did get 10 of these made.. .and so that is why I also drew the poinsettia and will add it to Pretties by Bonnie for all of you that need a poinsettia that perfect size... when you use a digital, you can create your own size with it.. .from the size of a dime to 12 x 12 ... you choice... I added a few other flowers, a bow and some holly leaves from Martha's holly punch.. and of course the top and bottom borders are both from the Lattice punch by Martha...

Hope you have had a nice day.. and I am about ready to do a rain dance... we really need rain for the plants... they are screaming for water... so please send your rain to us... thanks in advance... not too much now.... just the right amount..

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

10 comments:

  1. You've captured Cathleen's elegant style so well! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Bonnie!! I LOVE that card of Cathleen's and yours is beautiful as well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful, Bonnie! Love the lattice punched borders! Gorgeous spray of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely job on this CASE Bonnie, I chose this card to CASE myself initially, is a stunner, and you did a wonderful job, all the lovely white and punch detail and then the gorgeous flowers, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful CASE Bonnie! Love the lattice panels and the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is very lovely and delicate. I love how you did the punch. This is a reminder of the one you showed us and I had already forgotten about it! Will do some punching today do have ready to make a card when needed. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. See how much we have in common? Chose the same fab card! I love the flower spray you used here, GF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this card is perfecto bonnie-love the lattice border-a great tribute to our paper doll friend-she loved it also!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonnie this is so GORGEOUS! Love the clean style but so elegant~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful case Bonnie - I loved that card of Catherine's on SCS - I just bought that punch with a 40% off coupon yesterday!

    ReplyDelete