Followers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Plaids and prints...



Love this sketch challenge.. Four in the back and one in the front… love it… Thanks Roxie… great design to play with…

I chose to use some Purple prints to play with and then made a few with a resist technique… Then of course it needed something else… and that would be flowers… so I made some little white flowers with pink centers… added a tag and some pearls…

Easy as all get out.. and I love all the layers it creates…

Hope you have a wonderful day, a little chilly down here in the south… so stay comfortable no matter where you are… Thanks for taking a look at my card…

Love, Light and Peace…Bonnie


6 comments:

  1. Bonnie, this is so gorgeous!! Love the purple and green together, it is so lovely for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little daisies really pop with the purple and green...absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sketch is great and you have used it really well, love the colours and the sash of flowers, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful plaid and purple on this Bonnie! and I love your spray of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards are beautiful. I love the blues on the sea card and the green and purple on the daisy card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked working with this sketch as well bonnie-your bg plaid paper is fab and I love your flowers.
    We were chiily here in the north as well-there was a frost warning on wednesday night

    ReplyDelete