Followers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Pop out card...

Okay... so this one has a funny story to it... at least it is funny to me... My dear friend Marie sent me this card with the directions... I couldn't sleep so I got up at 3am and went to the computer to read e-mail... I got her letter, with a picture of this card and the directions... and I tried to fold it... and I thought it looked sort of like the card... but it was 3 in the morning and my eyes were not seeing the picture correctly??? At least I didn't think it was... oh well.. I finally printed the sheet out... and tried to follow the directions, but they were not too good... and so I looked at the picture again.. folded it again... and put it all aside.. I will attack this tomorrow ... that was my feeling...

Later that same day, but during sunlight, I looked at the picture again, and it didn't look that much different... ??? Crazy card.. so I think the first way I had made it was correctly... anyway... that is the way it was going to stay...


So I had a piece of the quilted paper from the cards on Tuesday... or maybe it was Monday... this past week was a blurrrrr.. totally a blur..
and I took a marker and made the black lines... and cut it into pieces to fit the card... Then I made some ruffled flowers... and used a new Distress pad (Tim Holtz... love them... got the new ones... oh wow... nice colors... ) to create an vintage look for the flowers... added a few leaves and a couple of bows... and called it a card...

Hope you have enjoyed all these cards that we made the other night... AND Thanks so very much for being so very patient with me... hope you have enjoyed your visit here... and come on back tomorrow to Art Between the Pages... as there will be lots of goodies on there...

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it so nice to be able to get into your crafting space again after a busy week?! I really miss it when life gets so busy that I can't stamp. Like working this w/e - bah humbug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, love the folding detail and your flowers are gorgeous, I love a bit of TH ink too, nice to see you in full swing again, how are the mules?

    ReplyDelete