Followers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Queen for the Day.... a casing

On the left is the card I made... the one below is the original that I cased... done by Carol of Pennsylvania...

I used different color purples, and also different stamp. I also used pearls and a shape to my black paper, vs. the square.. I think I used the same method of coloring... which is Karen Barbers favorite technique... BLACK MAGIC... I used copic white and then colored with colored pencils... I also used my spellbinders and Martha punches... and a cuddlebug for the button trim on the bottom...

Congrats Carol on being Queen for the Day... wear your crown proudly... and enjoy every minute of it...
Hope you enjoyed this... I had fun doing it... that is for sure..
Have a wonderful day... and create something fun to enjoy... and share it with someone else..

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of that Black Magic, will have to give that a go... fantastic job CASEing the card, you changed it up and made it your own while keeping to the original, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! You mastered the black magic technique wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete