Followers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Sketch Cards...

Both of these cards were done for sketches.. .and I have to say I had fun with them..

This one was for Roxies sketch.. .and I really love the papers I used.. they are K and Company and the brown has to be one of my all time favorites..

The white circle is made from a Blue Hill punch.. lotus is the name... love that too.. the rest I think you all know..

Of course I added a flower and wreath from Pretties by Bonnie...

I do enjoy using those images...

This card was done for Midnight Madness Sketch... and I really had a little bit of trouble doing it.. I was so tired and wanted to play... so I sat until something came to me... falling asleep a couple of times sitting at my work table.. .but I refused to give in... by the time I finished it, I was way to tired to take a picture and post it.. so I waited until this morning anyway... LOL

But I did get it done.. .

Thanks for taking a look at these cards...

Hope you had a fun day..
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

9 comments:

  1. Hi, Bonnie! I couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of you nodding off at your work space...determined to finish the card. Sounds like me some nights when I come home from work at 11 or shortly after and wind down by making a card. Some times I wind down before the card is finished - lol! Love that border punch you used on both cards and I'm with you on loving that brown/roses DP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are 2 great cards bonnie-my fav is the first one with the k&co dp-its gorgeous-I like the border punches you used-they just complete a card-what did we do without them
    your story is funny I dont think I have ever nodded off while working on a card-but there is always a first (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, Bonnie! I really love the attention to detailing and dimension! Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovely Bonnie, your papers and bellies are just lovely and you put them together really well! Loving that border punching too, more of that one please... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these cards are so beautiful I can't decide which is my favorite. But then again I love each and every card you make!! Your pretty details are always so well thought out and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two beautiful creations, Bonnie! The second one with the lamb is just precious! It was worth your late night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards are beautiful as always! I love that K&Co. paper as well. I have it and can hardly part with it as you know!

    April

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful cards! I love the first one, the colors and papers are gorgeous, and love the layout and details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Bonnie! I am right there with the "nodding off"!

    ReplyDelete