Followers

Monday, April 19, 2010

Starting the week off perfectly !!!!

Wow today's challenge was done by Vicki Dutcher and she told us to make a card with piercing on it... GREAT idea... I haven't done that in a very long time and I do so love to do it... so I went into my library of designs and chose one... and this one just kept on jumping up and hitting me in the face... so I did it, and knew that it was going to be a white on white card... wanted to do one with piercing all in white for a long time... and today was the day...

Also put a backing of paper with some of Martha's punching going on around the paper... and then of course I had to add a white on white butterfly with dotted swiss action going on... what else.. .

Put the butterfly on some spellbinders... just to give it some place to land... with a little bow and some pearls on the top and bottom... I love it... I love creating all white cards... yikes... they are so much fun.. Have you ever made one.. try it... just keep on building and building until you are satisfied with what you have created...

WEll I also have another post I want you to take a look at...
I joined a group of gals that are called the Pearly Girls... and we all started out with a book, and a theme of our own... and the book is being passed around to each and every one of us... I had my friend Victoria's and you can see the pages I created by going to www.artbetweenthepages.blogspot.com or just click on the picture on the ride side of the blog... you will see them all there.. .I really had a lot of fun creating them.. Hope you enjoy them too..

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me for a while... love having you come over.. if you stop by, leave a message and I will try and stop by your blog too.. thanks again...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

8 comments:

  1. Oh my sweet friend! This is just so gorgeous!! When you make all white cards, I am always so overwhelmed by their elegance!! This is another beauty!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Bonnie, this is so very elegant! Love that beautiful butterfly and your fab piercing! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Bonnie! It reminds me of a pair of twin quilts that my mother made in an off-white shade...they were beautiful, too, because the stitching stood out just like your piercing pattern does! Will have to try this sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and breathtaking Bonnie! The white on white, piercing and butterfly. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love white on white cards-this is a real beauty-and your piercing is over the top

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW WOW WOW, such great texture and depth all in white, just fantastic, great job on all elements, pierce you did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooo! Wow! This is so stunning and elegant! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Bonnie, The card is beautiful, but you know me and piercing!!!!! Glad you have the patience. This is a special card because I know all that's involved!!!!!!!! LOL!

    April

    ReplyDelete