Followers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Tuesday Challenges done ON Wednesday!!!

Oh well... the saying better late than never... so I created these two cards for two challenges that I really wanted to get done yesterday.. .but didn't...
So here they are...

This one is for Midnight Madness Challenge and I really enjoyed the sketch... thanks Priscilla... it was fun.. I added buttons at the three locations, as I didn't have the slip circles... I love buttons anyway and have a lot to use up..

I also made this oval with cutting a lot of the corner punches out (Martha Stewart corner punch) and then gluing onto an oval by Spellbinders... Of course I had to use a cuttlebug embossing folder to create the background on this... then used some Distress ink by Tim Holtz and rubbed over the embossing... love that look... just gives a really nice look...

Then I added three painted flowers (twinkling H20's) that are from the Pretties by Bonnie collection... I love these flowers... easy to use, and I can make them any size I want to... have you used any of these??? Try some... you will love them too..

Okay.. the crazy Tea Pot Tuesday Challenge card... what can I say... it is a time to fly easy... have fun and create a card that you most likely will never use... or send to anyone... but it is a fun time to create a thread to the on going story that someone has started...

I used a couple of Cuttlebug folders and some stamps to put this story across... a fun card to make... and other cutting out the branch embossing folder... it was very easy... but I had to have a branch of some kind to hold the bird in a gourd... right???

BIRDS.... love them all..

Have a fun day... Enjoy yourself in all ways..
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous colors on both! How different they are...one soft and lovely, one crazy and full of fun!! Sweet friend, you have so many facets to your personality, and each card you make shows a different and exciting side of you! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous! Your mix of pieces and layers are perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 more beauties bonnie-you put such detail into your cards with punching, painting, layering etc-it always yields such great results

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the beautiful circle you did with the borders -- I also love birds and just love your bird card.

    April

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great artistic approach to both of these, the one with the birds really has my attention, birds and cut work, love it love it love it!

    ReplyDelete