Followers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Be Inspired #95

Oh Today the Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired #95 was to create a card with dancing, music and ALIVE....and fun... so to me this card is 100% that...

My Sweet Pea stamp that Kim Hellams so graciously allowed me to power stamp 100's of them... is here in her full glory... She is my belly dancer... wow.. what a sexy little belly dancer...

In the back ground... I used a 5x7 Bamboo Embossing Folder by Cuttlebug... it is part of the set 20-00237 called Oriental Weave... I love it... and so I colored the bamboo to match the stamp... then added some music in the background... as I love background music... LOL... A little pink bow... and a Pretties by Bonnie flower where I added a pearl in the center to match the pearls I used on all corners.

I used my H20's for painting and coloring the card... and also used my Spellbinders to cut the frame ... and popped the little leaf out from under it... Bamboo is really a very invasive plant... so it grows out of control... and this just proves it...

Go on over to the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog and join in on the fun... create a card and get in on this fun challenge... there is always a prize awarded and you just might be this weeks winner...

Thanks for stopping by... and have a wonderful Wednesday...
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

5 comments:

  1. Really cute and bright! Love your card. I will be uploading mine a little later. This is a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done, Bonnie! Love the image, your coloring and that fab flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card bonnie as yours always are-love the ribbon treatment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you definitely met the criteria, this is so much fun, I love the little bamboo scene you built!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your "belly dancer" and the card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete