Followers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Be Inspired Cuttlebug Challenge #92

WOW... another challenge that I had so very much fun creating... love doing these... this one is a walk in the garden with a BUG... oh I have to tell you that I love bugs on paper and cards... I think that they are really neat...

I also know the True Value of having Honey Bees also... and we are losing more every year to sprays and insecticides... and once they are all gone... the human race will follow... so please don't use those sprays.. or even buy food that has been sprayed... I could really go off on a long tangent but will leave it here...

My cards this week I have also added another Cuttlebug GOODIE.... the Quilling templates... oh my goodness what fun they are... I have been making tons of flowers... so you will see a lot of my cards embellished with them...
This one I chose to do was to honor the Honey bee... so my background paper I painted with Twinkling H20's... and then stamped with honey bees all over it... also with honeycomb stamp...

I then added a piece of white paper that I had run thru the Lace door template... love that one.. and then I added three of my quilled flowers along with a few leaves I cut out and a yellow chiffon bow... I also added a bow at the top of the lace door and the bottom... just for a tie in with the ribbon that runs thru the inside of the card..

I very rarely put any sentiment on a card, until I am ready to use it... and then I might not even put anything other than hand writting on the inside of the card.. jsut my way. This one card I wanted the ribbon on the inside... so I put that there... it will be okay.. as I love the look of it.
Another fun card... this one I used the Cuttlebug folder called polka dots... love it... a little more bold than the dotted swiss... and so it carries a big yahoo ... here I am look...

So I put a delicate pendant (spellbinders) I used the eyelet one... and then put the center of the Elegant Ellipse(cuttlebug NEW emboss and cut templates) on top of it... My little grasshopper is just getting ready to pounce on the flowers and eat them all up... I added three quilled ones with a couple of brown bows... just for the balance of the flowers...

This is a 4.25X5.5 card... I usually only make 5x7 cards.. but loved the looks of this smaller card for these colors...




I loved the looks of these papers together... All the colors... and the prints just went together on my worktable... so I went with it... added this lovely brass bug...

Another BUG card... Butterflies are bugs.. jsut really pretty ones... I used some polka dotted paper that I ran an ink pad over... and then added some butterflies to balance out my quilled flower...

Loved creating all these cards... and I do hope that you will add YOURS to the challenge at the Cuttlebug Challenge this week... WE have had so many pretty cards published recently... I really would like to thank everyone that has entered one... they are all so very pretty.. I would love to comment on them all... but being on dial up it is really a problem with downloading all the blogs... at least 30 minutes on each one... ugh... I would never get anything created at all.. so please understand that... and be aware that I look at each and every one of them... And thanks for entered them...

Hope that you have had a pleasant time here... and please come back soon... Have a wonderfully happy day.. and enjoy every minute of it..
With Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

8 comments:

  1. Cindy your cards are sooo beautiful:)TFS!!!
    Have a fab week;)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all just gorgeous!!! I just got some of the new cuttlebug folders and am going to try and figure them out today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these on the cuttlebug blog, Bonnie! They are beautiful! This is a fun challenge and I can't wait to see everyone's card. You always do a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a visual delight your cards always are, Bonnie!! So many pretty things to look at :)
    Hope you are doing well and enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonnie you are just amazing at the amount of cards you create! They are all so detailed - WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gold-plated bugs...must be a queen bee! LOL! Your cards are so full of amazing details...you have such a gift for intricate floral designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful flowers! Love all the fab details! You have been a busy bee, Miss Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found your site today. Beautiful work.
    What is the 'lace door template'? cuttlebug,sizzix, spellbinders?

    Also I have a friend looking for a spellbinders that has leaves and ferns. Do you happen to know which one she is talking about? May be a new one.
    Also where can I see the things you have in your store?
    Thanks for your help, parchcrafteratgmaildotcom

    ReplyDelete