Followers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Combination Challenge for Tuesday on Thursday!!!!


This card was made on Tuesday for these two challenges, but couldn’t post it until today… Thursday… this blog is getting to be too busy… have to make another one!!!! Just kidding… maybe?

Anyway a combination card today… and I have to say that this took me the longest any color combination card has taken me… I had a very difficult time working with these colors… And I really like them together…just had a rough time… But Betty as always… I did enjoy this challenge… Betty had us use Three colors… Breeze (turquoise) Melon ( bright pink) and a Mustard and I have a lot of trouble with the names, as I am not familiar with SU color names at all.. So very sorry.

I also used the Sketch from Mojo Monday #154 and wanted to use some new toys… so I started out to make an entirely different card… but it came out like this…

I used the following supplies..

Papers: White cardstock, K& Company; Imaginations

Inks: Ranger Archival Black; also Distressing inks and three other colors for the background sponged paper. (Mustard Seed, Vintage Photo, and Scattered Straw)

Stamps: Just Rite; Stampendous; Stampington & Co.

Toys: Cuttlebug; Martha Stewart; Spellbinder; Tim Holtz

Hope you have a wonderful day… it is beautiful here… and I think I will get a lot of things done this afternoon around here…

Thanks for taking a look at my card… and also any comments you leave me… I really appreciate them ALL…

Love, Light and Peace…Bonnie

4 comments:

  1. All 3 are breathtaking, you have been a busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you worked these colors well bonnie-I tried but couldnt get it together. the heart frame is really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  3. All 3 are really fabulous Bonnie....I love them!

    Love Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those hearts!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete