Followers

Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Birthday to YOU ! ! !

I decided that this morning I needed to take a BREAK from all the other things I have been doing ...getting ready for the week when our children and their families will be staying with us... we are very excited and can hardly wait... so I have been spending each day getting ready... and so this morning, I took a diversion and looked at what was going on with the SCS challenges... and last night I had made a birthday for a friend... and that was the challenge for today!!!!  To take a CHRISTMAS BREAK... and make a birthday card...

So here is what I made... 
If you want to make this type of card the rough sketch is below a few postings... it is really easy to create and a lot of fun 'decorating' the spaces...

I chose to use a few flowers from PRETTIES BY BONNIE    and colored them with my Tombow markers... The center panel background is a Cuttlebug Embossing plus called Chic cirle... and it is so sweet for so many things... I happen to really love this one...

On either side a smaller yet still layered flower... I have used Ranger Liquid Pearls in the center of all the flowers...

The border is a Martha Stewart border punch... what else... Love them too...
So Happy Birthday to all of you... and take a break once and a while from daily things you HAVE to get done... and make a card for someone you love...  Hope that you all have a wonderful day... and thank you so very much for visiting my blog today... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!!!!!! Love it very much!

    Hugs, April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie
    This is just lovely. A nice refreshing break from all things Christmasy.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Bonnie,
    Lucky recipient of your beautiful card! TFS
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Bonnie. You used my favorite card style, my favorite colors, and one of my favorite puncheds. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this beauty on SCS and commented, but just have to say it again...GORGEOUS card, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you like card making, join http://www.sirpriz.com to send your creations and to receive some by snail mail ! (swaps, forum, friends, penpals, crafts, gifts, french people...)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely my favorite! Love the flowers and the punched borders!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool, I have this tute marked down in my list of things to do, thanks for the prompt, love how you put flowers on yours!

    ReplyDelete