Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Heartfelt Thanks

Okay... I went a little bit heavier on the layering on this card... These 'frames' from Just Rite are really so very versitile... you will find all kinds of fun things to do with these.. I also printed up a few for a few scrapbook pages that I am working on... they will be so very magnificent on these pages... can harldy wait to use them... 

OKAY... back to the card... I took the Just Rite Set called Kindness... and printed the two frames in light and dark colors... here I chose a burgandy and also a pale rose...

and I layered them...
Oh they are so very pretty layered... and Heartfelt thanks to Just Rite for these wonderful stamps... I love them.. and as I have said... they print perfectly with all different kinds of ink pads... I have tried over 8 different kinds... and they are all perfect each time... love it... so wonderful...
These I also cut out by hand... I love cutting out... again... a form of a meditaion for me... but you can also use the Spellbinders die cuts... which I am waiting for now... they will be here soon... YES!!!! 

The flowers that I have used on this card.... Pretties by Bonnie... what else...??? I love to layer the flowers too.. these have two different size flowers... the same one, just printed in two different sizes...
I used large pearls for the centers of the flowers.. and used two different colors also... variety is the spice of life they say.. so I created different flowers.. and different centers...

Notice on this closeup of the Just Rite frames, how fantastic they are... yes they are popped and they really stand out..
HEARTFELT THANKS....
Love this look... so very feminine... and so very spring like... come on SPRING!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today... and I do hope that you are playing with something creative... have a fun time.. Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

6 comments:

  1. Bonnie,
    Methinks you are an enabler. :)
    This gorgeous card really makes spring seem closer.
    Also, makes my mouth drool for some of those Just Rite frames. lol
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh la la Bonnie your card is DEVINE. LOVE how you used the frames, love the sentiment and those flowers are so pretty. Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft and pretty...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonnie,

    You have created any stunning work of art. I love you work. You are truly a gifted woman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous winning card, Bonnie -- thanks for playing in JustRite's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning, Bonnie! Love all the fabulous details!

    ReplyDelete