Followers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

For my Daughter




Oh I loved making this special card… Our daughter came up for the week-end… and I wanted to give her a special card… so this is what I created…  



Using Just Rite stamps it was easy… I did fussy cut the Mom and little girl out… ugh… but it was really worth the effort.. I loved the way it came out…  and I mounted that on the circle of LOVE… 

A few weeks ago I bought this paper… and I am trying to use these special pieces of paper… so I cut into it… and used it… I wanted the leaf in a special place so that I could  cut it and raise the petal up and over the circle…  



One the lower half, I used a Fancy Tag with another Just Rite saying… and then added a border using another new spellbinder.. but had to add some braided ribbon for a nice accent… love the way it turned out…



The FLOWER!!!!! I used the new flower Spellbinders and used the carnation one…  I cut and created the three D plus flower….



Love it… Was glad I didn’t have to mail it…
Have a fun day… tell someone you love them…
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    Your daughter must just love this card. It is gorgeous.
    How would you like to adopt me? lol
    I have your card on my desk and I just love it. Thanks for including it with the instructions and I have made one of those pop up cards. Just haven't posted it on my blog.
    My new die cut folders have arrived and I have used one already and it is inspiring me to get crafting again. Thanks.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beauty bonnie=love the spellbinders flower-your daughter will ove it

    ReplyDelete