Followers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hello from the Heart

 Okay... so I am still making flowers... actually I made so many that I had to use them up on cards... so I decided to make a lot of cards ...  cards that were going to cost extra to ship... but hey... when you send a card... send from the heart...

This card comes with a lot of love attached... as it is going to a dear friend who just lost her Grandfather...and she had been nursing him since January... so this have been a very difficult time for her... 

I hope that she heals quickly... she needs a good day of playing with paper... NOW... so hopefully after the funeral she will be able to come over and play...
So I had all these pretty flowers... and I HAD to use them up... I love them...

I started out with these cards like I do with all the other ones perviously mentioned... with the medallion and then kept on adding... 

This one has a copper butterfly up in the left hand corner... the spirit always releases with a butterfly... so very pretty...

The stamps... okay... Just Rites... cut out with Spellbinders, and then a little Martha lace around the card...  I used a nosegay for the flowers to sit on... a sort of doily effect..

Hope that you have a good day... and that if you have lost someone near and dear that you too heal quickly...
Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie  

4 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    This is lovely and I know she will love it and it will help with her loss.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card that will surely bring a smile to her face. Very thoughtful of you! I know what you mean about the flowers. I'm the same way when I find something fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, Bonnie! Wonderful diecut and decorative border! Love that beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always this and the past few are stunning. Just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete