Followers

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Blue on Blue...

 HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to every one... as we are all mothers in some way... Have a wonderful day... 

 Blue Flower on a blue background...  well sort of ... but you get the idea...

Actually I started this card off with some Paper lace made with a  Martha stewart punch... and then added a front panel with Dotted Swiss Cuttlebug folder...

Then I added my medallion... which I used a Just Rite in the corners also.. .and used pearl ex to make this soft silver/white color... the little bird.. is a bird of happiness... flying into say THANKS....

AS you can see I used a large pearl for the center of this pretty flower... and carried through with tiny pearls for the accents around the Square... love this little arrangement...  not too big... not too small.. JUST RITE!!!

Have a fun day... enjoy your time with family...
See you back here in a few days...

My kids will be visiting this week.. .so things might not get up as they usually do... sorry about that... but family is so very important to me...

Love, Light and Peace..Bonnie 

1 comment: