Followers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Pretty in Pink day...

 Pink... one of my all time favorite colors to make cards with... it is so very feminine and mixed with green.. wow.. really is an off the wall color combination for me... I love it...

Pink flowers are really so very delicate too.. and I hope that I got that across with this card...

The flowers were made with white paper and I painted the paper using my H20's... what else??? 

Then I molded each petal to create the flowers... the same with the little ones..  just fewer layers but made the same way... 
 A good friend of mine, Marie Berquist or better known as Craft E Marie...  (her blog connection is down on the left hand side ... please go and visit her... )  any way, when she was over the other day making flowers and playing... she let me use one of her newest Sparkle and Sprinkle Stamps... as she is a Guest Designer for that company... 

This is one of those stamps that you can use for so many things... wish I had stamped a few... next time Marie... I will have my brain in gear...

I also didn't use this really cute little bird that with this set... wish I had... oh well.. I still love the card... 

As you can see I have cut it out and layered it onto a Spellbinder... love them too.. as you know..  I think we all do...

They mix and match with so many things...

I often wonder if I will ever get my moneys worth from all the Spellbinders sets I have... but then I think how many times I do use them.. .and the way that they help to create a nice card... 
 Another card with many colors... pink flowers and I had to add these peach ones too.. they just looked so pretty with the blues... and then I also added a few white ones...  the swirls are made from very narrow cut paper and then twirled around a pencil... and wound tightly so that they are like tendrils of a vine...

I used all different kinds of paper to create these flowers... and each came out a little bit different...

The Just Rite Stamps and the Spellbinders that match to cut them out are just PERFECT ... I love the white border around them... so very nice and clean looking... 

I ran the darker blue background Spellbinder thru a Cuttlebug embossing folder as well as the white background... gives it a nice finish ... 

So.. .do you like making flowers??? I do hope so.. .they are so much fun to make and really add a nice sparkle to your cards and creations... I am also working on an altered box with some flowers on the top of it... I will share with you when I get it finished... 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... hope to see you again soon... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. Your flowers are magnificent..I've lots cut out but not yet taken time to make a mess. I Enjoy your blog, Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pretty in pink creation is gorgeous-my fave is the just rite card-love all the blues and the beautiful flowers you put on both

    ReplyDelete