Followers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Purple is in RULE of this card...

 I love creating my own papers... and this one was no exception...  I used a Just Rite stamp and clear embossed and then painted with my h20's... love the look... I just stamped... and had fun... no measuring or anything... just FUN!!!

Then I started to layer... as always...

A little paper lace by using a Martha Stewart punch... and then I added some K and Company paper... and then the medallion, which I chose to use the Oblong oval... love that for this stamp... so elegant... of course I had cut the stamped area out... and popped it.. the stamped was embossed with gold... and then painted with h20's...

 Here you can see the vibrancy of the paints... they just make the flower shimmer and shine...

The two flowers on each side are Pretties by Bonnie Flowers... and leaves... 

I had to add one more little turquoise flower... just to tie in the others...


 Now this just had to go onto this card...

This is a really old Spellbinder.. in fact I think it is retired now... but I love it... what a cute little charm for a perch where a cute little bird can build a nest... so much fun... make a story on your card... and enjoy it...  I love adding critters.. as they make the card that much more alive... 
The lower left hand corner also has a little nosegaze and I created this doily by using a Martha punch and then cutting the hearts out and gluing onto a Spellbinder oval... a fun touch...

The white sheer ribbon flows from the right top of the card to the lower left of the card... with a little sentiment of Sending Happy thoughts... a nice way to say Happy Mothers day also... as I have a lot of these cards to get finished and into the mail...

Hope you have a wonderful day... and see you again... at least I hope so..

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie   

1 comment:

  1. Bonnie
    This is beautiful. You are soooo talented.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete