Followers

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Purple Beauty

 Double Purple... light and dark and also in between .... love all the shades I was able to get into this card... sometimes the purples clash... but these worked together well... it might not look the same as in real life... as the colors are a little bit different in the cameras eye... LOL.. but in real life.. really pretty...

I wanted to have a lot of different colors of purple... for all kinds of layers and flowers... 
 I added the ribbon to flow across the top of the card... with a tiny bow holding it down on the left side... but it also starts on the tag... Earth Laughs in Flowers... and then the main sentiment...
Your Mean the WORLD to ME!!!!

I love these two sayings... and they might not apply to every one in your life... but so many people mean the world to me for so many different reasons... so this applies to most of my close friends... and also others...


 I tried making some in between purple flowers with card stock... I created open and also closed ones... a lot of fun to make them all come alive at different times...

Laughing is a good word for a flower to open up...


As you can see I also painted the Just Rite Flowers to match the Spellbinder flowers... so pretty...

hope you have a wonderful day... and that you enjoy every second of it...

Love, Light and Peace.... Bonnie

1 comment:

  1. love all the gorgeous shades of purple on this card bonnie-love how you have the ribbon flowing on the card as well-hope all is well in your neck of the woods

    ReplyDelete