Followers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Paris .. .Here we come!!!!

Oh what fun to go to Paris!!!  But I guess I will not go in this life time... as I don't fly...  LOL... no I am not scared of the actual flying... I am scared of the air in the plane!!!!  Seriously... and swimming is out... a little too long... and so I guess I will see Paris this way!!!
Paris here we come!!!


This tag is made with three of my favorite companies... Ranger, Just Rite and Spellbinder...  yikes... love it... and it is for a wonderful blog...  and challenge called Simon Says Stamp and show!!!  They are always having the best challenges.. and this was a challenge for me, as I don't travel, except on the paper... so I went to Paris for the afternoon and had a blast... 


Went to see some fashions being designed... Perfume created in the rarest of ways... and then flowers being made from delicate chiffons... and bows and ribbon being dyed... and then Charms being created... yikes what a blast... all in a few hours... (actually minutes)  but you get the idea... 

Fashion Capital of the world!!! 



I used from Ranger the Sewing room die... and dressed the mannequin in a Tim Holtz stamp... and then some flowers... which look darker than they really are... I used the antique linen stain... and then added a touch of Pumice stone stain... and then on the very top some Victorian Velvet!!!  Three wonderful colors.. and I love these stains... so easy to apply and use... used them on the mannequin too...  antique linen and frayed burlap!!! 

Paris... 



Okay... then with the tag it's self... created that with a lifting of inks off my work sheet... and then ran thru the brocade embossing folder... and then used my distress pad of Victorian Velvet for the raised parts of the embossing... and a little pumice stone around the edges...  


The adorable tag on the top... with the bow... that is from Just Rites newest set called Shabby Chic Label four... and what a charming set it is... I will make a few more things this week using that same set... 


The bow on the it is from one of the Christmas sets... I am so bad... I have to have them all...  love them all... and the little perfume bottle... is that ever cute!!!  That is also from the Shabby Chic set...  I used glossy accents from Ranger over it... so it looks like glass... 

More Charms... what a CHARM ! ! !



Okay that charms... love making them... I used the Shabby chic stamps and colored them... then used some fractals from Tim Holtz's Ideology line and created the tags... what a fun way to add dimension to your tag...  I am also entering this into the Grungy Monday challenge that will give you all the directions on how to make these great Tim Holtz charms... so easy and FUN!!! Linda over at Grungy Monday has the fun challenges... and this week she has added something new... PRIZES... love it Linda... that is super great... hope I can win some of these great Tim things... I love them.. that is for sure...  



The corner is a gold charm... had to have that on here... just finished off the tag... oh I guess maybe my dyed seam binding ribbon finishes off the tag too... but you get the idea...  I had fun with this ... so thanks to all the companies that I used their product to create this tag... and also to Simon Says Stamp and show...  Love it... 


Thanks for taking a look today... and hope you will come back soon... please check out the necklaces below... as I made all the charms... what a fun challenge that was too... 


Have a wonderful day..  and enjoy creating something fun... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

8 comments:

  1. just adore your Paris tag... wonderful job on the charms !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty! Love all your details especially the charms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! This is beautiful!! I love the mini pieces you've attached to the bottom and the pretty gold corner piece! I love all the detail on this beauty!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
    -Sarah

    Please:
    Follow SimonSaysStamp on Twitter!
    "Like" us on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bonnie, love all the travel inspired college images to this tag, lovely vintage/romantic feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely tag Bonnie, all the elements work really well together.
    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonnie.......a wonderful FABBY tag!!! Great colors and I can feel your love for Paris!!

    Thanks bunches for playin' along with the Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great tag, really gives you the feel of paris.... but you really should go there it is even more fabulous in real life
    janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely tag. I have just come back from a long weekend in Paris and your tag just sums it all up so well - I can't believe you haven't been!

    ReplyDelete