Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

ATC's in a Pumpkin Box

 Okay... I got a little carried away... but what else is new???  I always seem to go a little over board... and I totally enjoy doing that too... 


Again... I was still on a roll.. and made a few more ATc's for the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge...  


I still had a few more pieces of the corrugated cardboard from the box... so I went to town... a little pumpkin... a Tim skull and cross bones...  a few labels...  and some seam binding ribbon... dyed with distress stains... 


 A leaf from Tattered leaf die cut... (tim's leaf die cut!!!)  and a Tim Stamp... Happy Halloween... 
and then a Spellbinder scene... with the screaming tree.. how cute is that...  

and a little black cat I found at the bottom of my Halloween bin... In my studio I have special bin's for holidays... like a Halloween one... all the Halloween things are in there... like paper, stamps, stickers, cut outs etc... and then I can find them when I need them... when that holiday comes around, I pull out the bin and everything is in there... I don't have to go looking for it... so easy on my brain... and also organized... Even if I have to do a Christmas in July... it is all organized and I dont' have to go pulling tons of stuff out... to find one thing that I want to use... just one bin... so this little tiny kitty was way at the bottom of the bin... waiting to be used... Finally I did... 

ATC's in the box

Pumpkin Box  4" X 4" 
Okay...this ATC represents my two favorite seasons... spring... and FALL....  the flowers are for spring... and the rest is for Fall... 

I love using different kinds of things on one tiny little card... only 3.5X2.5 and all that fits on there... so much fun... 

So then I got busy with the rest of the presentation... and made a Halloween Pumpkin Box...  so the ATC's could fit in there... 

All of them fit... and it will go into the mail to Sandy today... 
She will love it... 

Here is what the box looks like when it is all finished... I think she will love it... at least I hope so... 

Hope you have fun making something special today...  it is always fun to have a few projects that you enjoy giving...  
Thanks for stopping by... and hope to see you tomorrow too... I have more on the slate ... so come on back...  Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

2 comments:

  1. Great ATC's! Very neat packaging as well! Thanks for joining the challenge at Simon Says Stamp & Show.

    ReplyDelete