Followers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Challenge WINNER !!!!

Down the Rabbit Hole book
Over at Altered Alice Blog..... the challenge this pat month has been to use text as a background... Oh my goodness... what a sheer delight this was!!!  As most of you know... it is one of my very favorite things to add to a background... so I started to play... and had four entries... I could have done more...  but I felt funny doing more than 4!!!  

Anyway...  I WON... I won a fantastic stamp of Alice activities... no matter what it is... I will use it and love it... Thanks so very much ALTERED ALICE...   

If you want to see more of this book, please scroll down to September 8th... that is when it was released... thanks... 

Hope you have a Happy day... and enjoy whatever it is you are playing with...  

Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon... 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie   

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Bonnie. I love the tunnel you made. That is incredible.

    ReplyDelete