Followers

Saturday, September 17, 2011

A fall day

A nice crisp fall day is on this tag... I wanted to represent that kind of typically FALL day...  so that when we get to summer again... I can reflect that crispness... LOL.. 

I used some leaves that I inked with my Distress Stains... and the tag I also used them... and a Distress pad....

The word fall of from some grunge board letters... that I painted black and then used a gloss over them...

The Cat and Nine tail embossing folder by Tim is really a wonderful folder... I embossed the tails with Brushed Corduroy Distress Powder... love it.. the leaves are colored a deep green... nice contrast... 


Seam binding of course... 

Have a great day... Thanks for stopping by... Love, Light and Peace .... Bonnie  

1 comment:

  1. Very fallish, goes along with this wonderfully cool weather we've been having. I think I'll have to die some of my seam binding in some fall colors!

    ReplyDelete