Followers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Patchwork Pandemonium

Today is a funny type of day... trying to get ready for a class... but still wanting to do other things..  and on top of it all... my daughter and her family will be here this week-end... so I am trying to get ready for them...  so lots going on... BUT.... 
I wanted to share this with you... 
I made this for a Christmas present... and I love it... 
It is called Patchwork Pandemonium... as it is all patchworks pieces of techniques... I loved making it... and am ready to do another one... 





I think there are 30 pieces and each is basically done a little bit differently... what fun I had...  
Then I added  charms... all from Tim Holtz's line of Ideology toys... and also some other things that I had to add.. I hope that you can see this a little bit better... I might have to make it smaller in a few days... as I will not be able to even get on here myself... too big of a picture...  

This is also for the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge... as it is anything goes... I tried to follow the blog hop... but just can't do it... it takes way to long to get onto each blog...  dial up is very limiting to say the least... so sorry... I know that there must be a lot of GREAT eye Candy... 

Well... I hope that you try this type of thing... it is a lot of fun... and also very challenging ... at least it was for me.. once I got all the techniques done... I then cut the pieces to the size I wanted... and then mounted them and framed... (I did cheat a little bit... I had bought the frame... and made the piece to match... LOL.. is that cheating... or being smart??? Anyway... that is what I did...)  

Hope that the person I am giving this to likes it too... 
Thanks for stopping by for a visit... hope to see you again soon.. 
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 



3 comments:

  1. I love this wokr of art bonnie-whoever gets it will love it I am sure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece, I love the patchwork effect! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Bonnie, I love the patchwork effect.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our Stamptember blog hop
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete