Followers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

3rd day of the silly little story...



Today is the 3rd chapter in this short story… actually the tags are longer than the story… but I wanted to share these with you…to see the first past of the story... scroll to a few days ago when the story started... it is for the ALTERED ALICE challenge...  so please check out this fun site... and join in on the fun... 

This tag is simple… but I love this Mad Hatter stamp from Stamp Attack… I love stamping him in all different colors… how wild is he… anyway.. the story goes this way…


The Mad Hatter is on the run again… and running and running…trying to get away from that crazy cat... and also trying to get to the tea party on time...??? He often wonders what this time thing is... he just never figured this one out... All of a sudden there are BATS all around him... trying to get his hat...  he keeps on running harder and harder... loosing his shoes... and also loosing his hat...  these bats are worse than that CRAZY CAT.... and then all of a sudden this HUGE SPIDER appears... YIKES... what ever is going on around here in Wonderland??? I have never been this bothered ever... (to be continued tomorrow... the final chapter... ) 


This tag was created with my favorite technique… spritzing the work sheet and then putting the tag onto the inks… love the unexpected look I get… I used 5 different colors… and then some gold…

The Mad Hatter is from STAMP ATTACK... and I was playing with these great new stamps... and stamped him in 8 different colors... (New Archival colors... what else..)  and I think this color is Monarch ... but not really sure... as I got really carried away... he is so cute running...  

I do have fun… hope you are… see you tomorrow with another silly and final chapter to this little story…..
Thanks for stopping by…
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. OOOh ,I hope the Hatter escapes with his hat! Great tag and the story is so much fun! Always enjoy your creations at The Altered Alice. xxD

    ReplyDelete