Followers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

A bird sitting on a poinsettia


Sometimes a tag, card or scrapbook page will go together really easy… and other times it takes a long long time… and it just never seems to be right… well this was on my work table for over 4 days… and finally when I added the bird… and put the bow on the birds neck… I fell in love with it… just one  (actually two little things )  made this all come together for me… I hope you like it too… 


I have two backgrounds…  as you can see…  some leaves… a spellbinder poinsettia… which that is truly a very very nice poinsettia…  I have made many… and love this … really nice…

A flower from Tim’s Tattered Floral die… my all time favorite flower maker…  using baby wipes… soft and yummy… love it all… yes I do… so much fun… 



I have to tell you this… the bird is cut out from a piece of scrap paper… it was going to be painted… but I love it just the way it is… it has the edges of being sprayed… you know what I mean… not really colored… not really clean… and it is just perfect of the belly of this adorable little bird… it is Tim’s from Caged bird die set… love it too… do you think I love too many things… LOL… I really do love a lot of things… including life and all around me… I am always trying to make it better… and it does get better each and every day… which I also LOVE….

Oh well… I better get off here now… Thanks for stopping by for a visit… and hope to see you tomorrow…  Happy Thanksgiving  to you and all of your family…

Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

3 comments:

  1. Bonnie
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
    This is such a pretty tag and yes the little bird just added to an already lovely tag.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Bonnie,
    Your tag is very beautiful. I love the added touch of the bird and bow. I've been in a tag craze lately; not sure why but I'm certainly having fun with them.
    Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
    Warm hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great tag. I thought the 'patterned paper' was familiar. I love IO CAC stamps and I'm awaiting my latest aquistions in the mail any day soon. I love to see these stamps in action for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete