Followers

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pretty Woman


This happens to be one of my very favorite stamps… I love this stamp… it really doesn’t always come out as clear as I would like it too.. but I still love it…


I did her in Archival Black… but the background is done in Archival Coffee… and also the second layer of the background in the Archival Black also… so it sort of makes the stamp look like it was masked or something… but the stamp is cut and pasted onto the background… I colored the stamp lightly with some markers… and then added the textured accents with Liquid Pearls… her necklace, flowers and ring… and then added my flowers… plain and simple… love it… as this is a favorite stamp….

I really have enjoyed this challenge GREATLY this week… Thank you Simon Say Stamp and Show… I think I have had a lot of entries… but when it is pleasurable … always enjoy to the fullest… and I have… thanks again…

Thanks for stopping by for a visit… I am down in South Carolina playing with a group of my friends today… so this post will go up automatically… so have a fun day… enjoy and post your fun…
Love, Light and Peace....Bonnie 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie. I've been seeing your posts for this challenge. They're all very nice. I thought I'd go ahead and jump in on this one and leave a comment on your blog. It's a wonderful tag! I can see why that stamp is one of your favorites. It's lovely. The liquid pearl necklace, ring and flowers are really neat dimensional embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Have a fun day with your friends in SC! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie - Another beautiful entry! Thanks so much for sharing ALL your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    Ellen :)

    ReplyDelete