Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Purple Posie for ME... Love Mary


Sometimes when life is going along at a nice pace.. and you are totally enjoying the day… which happened today… as Glenn and I went up the mountain to do some shopping for the holiday meals…  and we were having a very never nice day… we got home, and all of a sudden I heard my Friend Mary’s voice… she had come to pick up some toys… LOL… we are always in need of more aren’t we???  Anyway… it was a lovely surprise… I showed her some of my newest tags that I had used some the of 6x6 stamps to make… and of course she has to have more, just like I do … we always are in the need of that thing called MORE… LOL… anyway… then all of a sudden she pulled out from her purse the most beautiful FLOWER


And this is it… 

Wow… she made it from Seam Binding tape… and it is a pin…  love it… and then she bequeathed it to ME… I love it… and the colors… are they me or what????
Then we talked about her phone… and she took this picture of me… which I think is really a good picture… and since it is so hard to get a nice picture of me… I decided to use it so you could all see that I still look the same… maybe a little younger than I did 4 years ago… that other picture has been up there for 4 YEARS… believe it or not… but that is the truth…  Yikes… where does the time go… 

Me.... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie


Anyway… I am writing this blog to say a FORMAL Thank You to Mary for the lovely flower… the info on maybe being able to get 3 G service at my house… !!! I would be in Heaven… maybe even heaven PLUS…  wow.. I would be floating on cloud 9…. It seems reasonable enough… will have to check this all out with Verizon… ???? Maybe I can get it here… Happy dance is all over my feet… yikes… happy dance… happy dance…

So Mary… thanks for the perfect ending (almost ending) to a wonderful day…  Thanks ever so very much…

What a wonderful gift to give to someone… your love from your hands and heart… she is truly a dear wonderful friend…

Hope that you have GREAT friends in your life too…
Enjoy your day… and thanks for stopping by….
Love, Light and Peace…Bonnie.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment