Followers

Monday, December 26, 2011

A different Santa

When I think of Santa, I think of bright colors... but I tried a new thing... and I used a BLACK tag... and embossed it with snowflakes... and then used picket fence stain on it... and still didn't have the white I wanted... but finally I used an embossing pad and white embossing powder and got the look I wanted... 
I used the Snow Flake die from Tim... and then also a delicate die from Cheery Lynn... the Santa is an old clip art... love him... don't you??? 

Anyway this is a VERY different Santa for me... but it is wintery in real life...  

Hope that Santa brought you everything that you wanted... 
Thanks for stopping by... out to get some bargains today... 
and also a friend over to play... what fun... 

Hope you have a wonderful day... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie 

1 comment:

  1. I love the vintage Santa. The tag reminds me of snowflakes at nighttime with the lights reflecting on them. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete