Followers

Friday, December 30, 2011

A new Year is coming...

 Each day of the year we do certain things and sort of follow the same routine... so I decided that I had to step out of the box again today... and use different colors again.. .ones that I dont' usually use... especially with a winter scene... 


I used kraft browns...  and also used the a couple of stamp sets... and also the snowflake die cut...  I cut a piece of plastic from a package and then added some dabber white and then some picket fence stickles distress...   


Hope that you will try some new things out too... it is fun to experiment...  I am having some friends over tomorrow and we will be doing that all day long... having fun doing it too... Love these kinds of days... 


Hope you have a fun day... see you tomorrow... with bells on my toes...  thanks for stopping by for a visit... Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment