Followers

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A STAR in the Sky

This started out as a simple tag... but then I started to play with the backgrounds... and I used an  Impression Obsession 6x6 stamps... the pine branch... and also the words from A letter to Santa from Tim Holtz set...  then I used Picket Fence stain all over it... and then used some Iced Spruce... and was done with the background...  cut a circle... and then cut out 5 stars using a Spellbinder star die... 

Used Tim's Merry Christmas and embossed with gold...  

The little girl is a vintage clip art... what a sweet little thing she is...  
I forgot to put the seam binding ribbon in this... bu the tag is gone now... so I can't take another picture... sorry... 

Hope you take some time and experiment with different backgrounds... no matter what they seem to come out okay... 
at least I think they do... LOL... 
thanks for stopping by for a visit... and hope you come again soon... 
Love, Light and peace... Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment