Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Winter Wishes

 Winter is here... and the colors that we will be using will all change... so I used Iced Spruce which I have been loving every time I have used it... a very winter color... 


This tag is using one of the Techniques that Tim used... cutting something out... and then using crackle on it... and then putting a background paper and using Glossy Accent in the space... ( which is where the words Winter Wishes is..)   I also did a reverse embossing... and then used
the snowflake die cut on the side... 

I used the Spellbinder ornament... and then an old Cuttlebug die for the words... 

A little silver tinsel cording on the ornament to decorate it up a little... and then I added a canvas snowflake...  

I love all the different textures on this tag... they are all do very different... 
Hope winter wishes are coming your way...  and that you have a wonderful time no matter what the weather...  

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and I will see you tomorrow... 
Have fun until then... Love, Light and Peace... Bonnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment