Followers

Monday, January 9, 2012

Burlesque Movie Tin

 I had to do one of these Movie Tins!!!  And I simply LOVED the movie Burlesque... so I combined the two of them... If you have not seen the Movie Burlesque... see it... it is really a very good movie...  there is not a part I didn't like... a loving, sexy, and Fun movie...  So I went to the internet to find some pictures of the movie... and then used the Pad of paper from Graphic 45 called Curtain Call...  which was really perfect for this theme... and just love it with the tin...  The colors are just what I wanted too... 


The Trim on the tin top and bottom also worked out great... one whole spool... and nothing left over... used the whole thing...  Diamonds and Gold... again just what I wanted... bling and all.. 
 The first page you see when you open the tin...  Very dramatic with all the makings of a good show... The medallion also just fits into the scheme of things...  


 This week on Simon Says Stamp and Show... the theme is Red Letter Day... I was going to do something entirely different... but wanted to make a statement with these Red Letters.... I used Upon a Time Die from Tim's line of great die cuts... and then stamped words on some... (from the stamp set called letters to Santa... I told you I love these words and would use them all the time... )  and then colored them...  a little mini misters and ink and perfect pearls... just the look...  As you can see this panel opens to show the next pictures...  I used a layered over and round spellbinder for the effect I got here... 


 Cher really was quite elegant in the movie... I totally enjoyed her... quite different from any other movie she has done... 




 I think this is one of my favorite sections of this project... 
I loved this scene... in I am a Good Girl...  I used some of Tims letters... and then some spellbinders behind the pictures... I used some pink tulle on the page too... as in this scene she was really foo foo looking... 
 This week on Sunday Stamper, Hels Sheridan asked that we use TIME as the theme... so here is some time... another favorite dance and outfit..  so very unique and wild...  love this... 




 Really a cute time in the movie...  Oh Jack... how could you... but these are Pajamas that my Mom sent me!!!!  
So much fun... 
This movie tin fold out has 6 circles and so that means room for 12 sections... I really did enjoy doing them all... and this is the last one I am sharing at this time...  I made the keys of the piano open... to show more pictures also... but loved the outfit in this scene.. all pearls... so I added pearls to the piano.. just to 'dress' it up a little bit...  what fun is this...  

Thanks for stopping by today... have a wonderful Monday... and see you back here later... more will be coming... gotta do Grungy Monday!!!  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

2 comments:

  1. Loved that movie too! Christina Aguilera... all I saw is WOW... what a voice. Love your movie tin! Thanks for joining in with Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    Ellen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous altered art! Haven't seen the film, tis on my "to watch" list though... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete