Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Springtime in January

Oh the Spring feelings were jumping out of me... and I had to put it to paper... LOL... literally jumping...  

So I did one of these 4 tag booklet types of projects...  I am sorry that the picture is so small... but being on dial up has its limitations in what I  can upload... Anyway... I have taken a picture of each panel separately... so you will be able to see it a little bit better...All the papers used on this are Graphic 45 from the Series Once upon a Springtime...  had to be.. right??? 
Panel one has all the little fairies on it... 
I also have added flowers and leaves from PRETTIES BY BONNIE they are digital images and please do take a look at them... one of the nicest things about digital is that you can make them any size your heart desires...  so I was able to make some flowers on the medium to small size and layer...  and a leaf branch a little bit larger than normal for the fairy to sit on...   
On the next panel I used a few more things... like a Cheery Lynn die for the background of the tag... and then a Spellbinder die for the lacey trim look at the bottom for the flowers to sit on...  and the leaves were a little bit smaller than the first panel... and I still had a nice area for the tiny fairy to stand...  and also for the little bird on the next to sit...  This flower has three different size flowers in it.. 
Around each tag prior to decorating it, I used a Distress stain... I think I used Bundled sage... a nice soft green... 
Now on this panel, I took one of the all green printed fairies and colored her in...  and added a little Spellbinder lace.. and then another fairy... plus a big bird... Which is also a Pretties by Bonnie 
Well Fairies are tiny little people... and the bird is normal size.  


The Flower... has three layers and all three are different sizes... 
On the top of each of the panels I have added a small scalloped circle of bazzill with a pretty little flower die cut from Graphic 45 .... it of course matches the set...  

Now on this panel.. I have added two styles of flowers.. one is a lot larger and also made differently... but leaves and flowers are all from Pretties by Bonnie.... a fun way to create pretties for your embellishments on your paper projects.  

Behind the Fairy and the Frog tag, I have used a spellbinder die that was embossed with cherry blossom embossing folder by Cuttlebug...  love that one... use it a lot.. I think it is from the Asian set.   


I really did enjoy making this... and will be making a few more to share with you...  Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and hope to see you soon... have a fun day... and create something fun.  
Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment