Followers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

An Altered Alice


This month’s theme for the Altered Alice challenge is YELLOW…  I did create a page in my journal for Alice using yellow… but wasn’t totally satisfied with the pages… as far as meeting the challenge’s needs….  So in my dreams last night I created this ALTERED ALICE using all my new stencils… love it…
I had a blast doing it… and even though you can’t see all the stencils I used I had a blast…I was waiting for my husband... he was feeding the chickens... and I wanted to get this done prior to us going shopping...
 So it took me about 25 minutes 

to completely finish... FUN and easy!!!   

I started off with antique linen and a tree stencil… and as you can see I have built up to yellows.. which is the theme of the challenge …  YELLOW… 

And I think I used over 10 stencils on her hair… so very much fun to create HAIR from a pile of stencils.. and I love the flowers and leaves …. So uniquely ALICE… 



Hope you like this fun piece… I really don't care for the face.. but I love... LOVE the hair!!!!  and I had a lot of fun creating it…  Have a good day… and ALTER  ALICE…  





Love, Light and Peace…Bonnie 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! So sorry it missed the challenge, but your art journal spread racked up another honorable mention.. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! So sorry it missed the challenge, but your art journal spread racked up another honorable mention.. Thanks so much for playing along with The Altered Alice

    ReplyDelete