Followers

Monday, March 19, 2012

CREATE with LOVE

 I have done ARt Journals for years... I guess my first one was when I was in collage... that was  few years ago...  my 50th high school reunion is this year!!! So go figure that one out... you might have to take off your shoes to count that high.. .LOL... a few years ago... but a lot of fun years too..  


Okay... about 43 years ago we had a wedding... a daisy wedding... and since that time daisies have been a main focus in all that I create... so here is my diasy in 3 D...  Yes 3D... I used modeling paste on my stencils and then painted with my watercolors, twinkling H2's and a little Liquid Pearls for the finished look that you see here.. 
 Of course the back ground... layer upon layer of color smeared on my craft work sheet, spritzed, colored, sprayed and then stenciled with four different stencils... can you pick them out???  


I used this paper over and over and finally put the flowers on it... I love it... and decided to use it for the closing page on this journal...  so it is a place of honor...  




 Here you can see the depth of the modeling paste... love it... along with the liquid pearls.. 
 Looking down at the page... the colors are wonderful... I love this final page... but the new journal is right here ... .ready to be started... so have no fear...  










 









CREATE WITH LOVE ALWAYS 
So one final word.. Always create with lots of love... in all ways.. 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit... and please take a look at all the other FANTASTIC items of WORK that have also been created for this challenge at Simon Says STamp and Show...   

Hope to see you later with a few more  things that I have had fun creating... As always... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

4 comments:

  1. You've created such great textural detail on this with the modelling paste - love it! :) The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just blog hopping and came across your work. Have to say it's fantastic and has inspired me to branch out a little into the unknown!!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie...these pages are beautiful, too! I love the dimension you achieved on your flowers. And the "Create with Love" sentiment...love it! Thanks again for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete