Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Little 5x7 Frame

 Do you have a list of things that you want to do in life... or in your art???  Well I do... and it seems to be getting longer and longer as each day goes by... i keep on adding to it, and then I make something... and can take one item off this long long list... but still have about 6 more things to add to this list... well this is one of the things that I have been wanting to do... and that is to take a small 5x7 frame off the wall... (which had a card framed in it... that was at least 5-6 years old... and was nice when I made it... but needed to be up dated to say the least...)  You get the idea... refreshing things in the studio is the item on the list... something that will gradually get done... but not over night... LOL... 
 I took this card out of the frame, built a little shadow box and then had fun filling it...  attached to the frame and voila' it was ready to get hung on the wall... 


You can see here that I have used all kinds of little pieces of paper... they were all hanging around on my work table... so they got used...  I had jsut received my new Tim stamp of Textile... and used it to print a slew of prints... this one is one of them... 
 I had some little stamped butterflies hanging around... and then made some flowers using my Tattered Floral die cut... but this time I used a sheet of mulberry paper... love that look... stiff but soft... added a little bow and some leaves.... love that division that I got...  


More butterflies from a Tim stamp... 
I also have a bin of papers that is labeled scraps... and every once in a moon... I take a piece of the paper and stamp it... just to see how the stamp looks on a certain color... this is one of those pieces...  Of course then I have to use it...  that is all part of the game... 

Thanks for stopping by... and I do hope that you have a wonderful day... I am going to work on a fairy box... have been having fun with it... and hope to have it done today, so that I can share tomorrow...  

Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment