Followers

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Background papers

 I just needed to unwind so I tore a piece of paper in half and started to ink them up... using some stencils, new inks, new stencils, and just had a lot of fun... I love just playing for the heck of it... 




I have a bin near where I sit in the studio, and it is filled with all kinds of papers that I have made and will find a home for them all... I don't throw out too many pieces of paper at all... very little in fact... tiny scraps...  

Anyway.. unwinding is special...  
Hope you had a fun day... and that you find your art enjoyable in all ways...  See you soon... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

1 comment:

  1. I love what you have made here Bonnie-you ar esuch an amazing artist. I had the opportunity to spend the last month in San Francisco with my precious Phoenix Daisy. It will be tough leaving her on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete