Followers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Believe in YOURSELF

Another Journal page... done on April 11th...  a little late to be showing it... but I get all kind of backed up with things to share...  

This page was inspired on a recent trip into Asheville to do our food shopping... we always go to a few of the really unique stores in the area... and this particular day we went into the really wild boutique that had a lot of hand made fashions that had been made from hand made fabrics... right up my alley... so I had a wonderful time looking at all the designs and colors... wild to say the least... I made a mental note of so many... and will try to incorporate them into clothes I make for me... and also for quilt squares... so much to do in so little time... ugh... a huge problem for me these days...  

Anyway... a fun and wonderful day Glenn and I had...  he even got two pairs of boots... something that doesn't happen to often.. he doesn't like to buy...so glad he got some!!!  

Have a fun time with all that you do in life... enjoy every minute of every day...  Hope to see you tomorrow.. and thanks for the visit today... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment