Followers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Poppies

The 10th day of April... that is when I did this page in my journal... just wanted to share a fun time with you all...  

My journal says...  

ENJOY nature 
Sit in the sun, kick off your shoes and put your feet on the Earth Mother... 

I love doing that...  

These poppies will be available soon over at my digital store..   I have a lot of other flowers... but does anyone ever have enough... we always seem to need more... that is why I love digitals more than ever... Number one... you can store them in your computer... and Number two... you can make them anysize you desire!!!  That is the best for me...  I love things all different sizes...  they have to be just right... sometimes I just don't have the right size stamp... but I can generally always make my digital fit the need...  leaves too... love them too...  

I used Gelatos for the background... I love the watercolor effect of this one...  

Hey... hope you have a super nice day... enjoy the weather... no matter what it is... and I hope to see you tomorrow... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie  

No comments:

Post a Comment